Solsys is a leading provider of Identity Governance services. We continue to be on an aggressive growth curve and are looking for a qualified Saviynt Identity Governance and Administration Engineer (“IGA”) specialist to join our team. You will help lead a team with the implementation of Saviynt’s IGA technology stack over the next 12 to 18 months.
If you think you have the skills and qualifications, we want to talk with you for an immediate long-term opportunity.
Qualifications (Skills Required)
- 3 year’s + demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of Saviynt’s IGA stack.
- Senior project experience leading a customer facing Enterprise Saviynt IGA implementation.
- Understanding Saviynt IGA best practices with focus on access requests, provisioning workflows, compliance, attestation, Certification/Compliance
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP, etc.
- Integration with popular DevOps solutions; ansible, docker, Jenkins, Github, etc.
- Customization and Integration: 4+ years hands-on experience in programming in Java/J2EE, C#, MVC, .Net core, Web API , HTML5, Angular, SOLID principles, Azure PaaS , SQL
- As this is a role that includes both functional and technical skills, we expect you to have very good communications and to be able to collaborate with the team on design & requirements. Also, you need to have solid experience with SOA technology design and implementation as you will address distributed service requirements.
- Solid experience with API Services (REST/SOAP).
- Experience coding, scripting and deployment in a Linux environment.
- Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy hands on programming work.
- Designing, developing and implementing quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines.
- Creating Technical Design documents.
- Exercising independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions.
- Participating in code and design review process.
- Writing unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables.
- Guiding junior team members well versed in IGA principles and workflows.
- Suggest new processes, tools, techniques etc. to improve the quality of work.
- Rapid ability to learn new technologies beyond traditional area of expertise.
- 100% work remotely.
- Candidates residing in Western Canada or the US West Coast are preferred.
- Candidates willing to work PST hours.
- Overtime hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Computing Science degree from a reputable institute
- Continuing education with a focus on Identity Governance best practices