Seeking a dynamic individual who has a proven Information Technology (“IT”) Professional Services background with emphasis on customer success and building a services delivery organization for the ESI Group of Companies affiliates Solsys and Civatree. Both companies are specialized system integrators operating in North America. The primary responsibility of this role is to continue building out our Services Delivery organizations and improving customer experience. Solsys and Civatree recognize that our services delivery reputation is a fundamental enabler to winning new business. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships and turning customers into product and services champions. The individual will be given a unique opportunity to enable and grow established and emerging professional services practices, developing delivery organization structure, best practices, processes, retention, growth targets and more.
If you are a seasoned services delivery manager and customer success champion who thrives in an innovative environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
We offer a competitive salary and a bonus structure for the right candidate.
- Manage and grow the virtual delivery teams for Solsys and Civatree. Support resource hiring, management and retention working closely with HR.
- Develop a 12-month delivery plan aligned with business plan.
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to renewal %, upsell %, monthly active bench utilization, gross margins, and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Effectively plan and prioritize services engagements, customer activities and requests to manage customer issues/requests, following through in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible.
- Manage customer and partner activity, risks and growth opportunities in our CRM/PSA toolsets and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management.
- Serve as the customer advocate providing guidance and addressing challenges on work/ project management and collaboration to customers.
- Conduct customer-focused channel partner QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), measuring our performance against pre-established business metrics.
- Perform frequent (pro-active) customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand use throughout the account.
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes.
- Measure usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with technical support, accounting, and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal, and referral rates in our larger customers, many of which operate at massive scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of experience in managing an IT professional services related organization including IT services Consulting, Sales, or related field.
- Exceptional client management and communications skills.
- Understand the IT services business model and have experience delivering and implementing solutions for customers.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed.
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
- Experience working with IT reseller sales channel models.
- Experience implementing customer solutions.
- English and French communication skills is a plus.
- Reside in the Greater Toronto Area is preferred; working remotely is offered.
- Strong COVID protocols in place.
- We believe in a culture that promotes trust, teamwork, respect, success and career growth.