TRANSFORM YOUR API PRODUCT MANAGEMENT PRACTICE WITH SOLSYS’ API STRATEGY WORKSHOP
This full day workshop is planned to support in-person and remote participants.
The morning portion of the workshop is designed to help a product team come together to form a better understanding of their product, gain clarity on their goals, who their customers are, and what their product needs to achieve and deliver. A product canvas will be created to help socialize the critical business value the product is expected to deliver.
This “Product Lift-off” helps a team gain clarity and focus around their work and how they will align and deliver the outcomes they need to achieve, as a team.
The afternoon portion of the “workshop day” is intended to support identifying critical architecture and a design feature list for the product.
What are the Benefits
- Enhanced Product Clarity:
- Helps product teams gain a better understanding of their product and its goals.
- Clarifies the target customer base and product objectives.
- Improved Team Alignment:
- Facilitates team alignment and focus on delivering desired outcomes as a cohesive unit.
- Promotes a shared understanding of the critical business value the product is expected to provide.
- Efficient Product Development:
- Supports the identification of critical architecture and design features for the product.
- Streamlines the product development process by prioritizing key elements.
This deliverable will help socialize key elements for successful business outcomes and constraints to success.
This can include:
- Key Partners: External alliances required for delivery
- Key Activities: Core functions essential to execution and operations
- Key Resources: Critical physical, intellectual, financial, or human resources
- Customer Relationships: Interactions with customers that create bonds and incentives to stay
- Customer Segments: Various subgroups within customer base with distinct needs and requirements
- Channels: Ways to reach customers, whether online or offline Cost Structure: Fixed and variable costs required to execute model
- Revenue Streams: Recurring and transactional revenue streams; combine with cost to understand financial sustainability
High-Level Architecture and Features
This deliverable will provide an Architecture overview of the product, highlighting recommended key features required to support stated business outcomes.
This can include:
- Architecture guidance for integration modernization
- Identify requirements for new technologies
- Agile integration technologies
- Define next steps
Begin transforming your API Product Management Practice.
Contact us to learn more about our API Strategy Workshop or to request a quote.