If you have a passion for and relish a career in Computing Science or Engineering, we want to speak with you. Join our team working with Splunk Technology in big data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud and observability. We will invest in you with technical training and consultative experience in an agile product-based delivery methodology.
What do we ask of you?
- Become a technical consultant working with Splunk technology. Develop your scripting languages, python programming language and data analysis skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and its application to customer use cases.
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business
- Ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers, from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow Splunk engineers
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities.
What makes you stand out to us
It all starts with who you are? Do you like to work with thinkers, innovators, and doers focused on helping build tomorrow’s customer experiences? Do you believe in “Data is a call to action”? Do you want to work with a large, growing, and successful Splunk team delivering solutions to North American customers? We put design and agility at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about solving customer challenges.
Come and talk to us if
- 0-1 year working in an IT organization.
- Linux operating system working knowledge
- You believe in taking ownership of your work, making an impact, and having fun.
- You are eager to learn or have some experience with Splunk technology
- You have recently graduated with a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree/diploma