Our customer is looking for qualified Middleware Engineers to join our team implementing Middleware solutions for Cloud and On-Premise environments. This role requires software container and development skills using modern approaches. You will be building Big Data and Identity solutions using Industry recognized middleware and custom development. If you are up to the challenge we want to talk to you!
- 2 Years+ enterprise security concepts (AD, Kerberos, SAML, OAuth).
- Experience with Identity & Access Management products from Sailpoint, Forgerock, OracleCloud
- 2 years+ App server configuration and maintenance (Apache Tomcat in particular).
- 2 years+ experience with continuous Integration and config management tools such as Jenkins or other similar tools. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- 2 Years+ experience multi-environment (configuration management) support (from sandbox to production and on-premise to Cloud).
- 3 years+ experience with scripting or programming languages, such as Shell, Groovy, Ruby, Java, Python.
- 2 years + experience with Developer tools such as GIT, Artifactory, Jira, Maven, Ant, etc.
- 3 years+ Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- 2 years+ Container orchestration platforms such as Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or Docker Swarm.
- 2 Years+ experience building cloud (GCP, Azure, AWS) and on-premise middleware solutions in large-scale, secure and high availability environments.
- 2 years+ experience in building Cloud middleware solutions with streaming data and analytics solutions.
- 2 years+ experience with monitoring and log aggregation technologies such as Splunk, TSDBs, Grafana, Datadog.
- 1 Year+ experience building and consuming microservices.
- 2 Years+ experience with software load balancers like HAproxy and Nginx.
- Test automation experience with tools like selenium.
- Splunk dash-boarding, alerts & deployment.
- 3 years+ object-oriented Programming principles.
- 2 years + experience in Agile development teams.
- 2 years+ IT consulting experience (internal or external clients).
- 2 years+ Technical writing, experience in presenting technical material to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or commensurate experience.
- GCP or Azure or AWS Cloud certifications.
- Location Toronto downtown core.
- Some work can be performed remotely.
- Full-time employment.
- Annual salary.
- Benefits package.
- Full time employment.
- Robust benefits package.
- Must live in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Some travel may be required.
- Be able to work onsite with our clients.